Dream Time Bed, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/disney-shop-bedroom-furniture-beds/dream-time-bed%2C-quick-ship/D17035_1933D1830.html
Item #: D17035_1933D1830
Dimensions: 65"w x 87"d x 61"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
- Choose Size
Candy White (D1830), brushed cotton
- Choose Optional Nailhead Trim:Additional Information
Dreams do come true. The Dream Time bed is just the place for sweet dreams, daydreams, and every other kind of wish your heart makes. From the classic and sassy modified French scalloped peak that our designer whipped up, to the modern upholstered side rails, Dream Time is sweet and confident, just like we imagined the bed's owner would be. Available as a headboard only or with fully upholstered side and foot rails.
- Padded and upholstered headboard, footrail, and siderails
- Tapered solid wood legs in a water-based finish
- Horizontal Pop Stripe in Mickey's Ears Black (D3355) fabric comes with Black (946) finish on legs; Candy White (D1830) fabric comes with Shark Fin (933) finish on legs
- Optional chrome nailhead around the front border of the headboard
- The Dream Time bed was designed exclusively by Ethan Allen and should only be used with our metal bed frames
- To set up this bed for a toddler, use a Bunkie Board platform and mattress; to raise the height as your child grows, replace the Bunkie Board with a low profile or standard foundation
- Stain-resistant fabric
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and durability
- Twin: 39"w x 78"d
- Full: 54"w x 78"d
- Queen: 61"w x 81"d
- Rail height: 13" high
- Twin: 122 lbs
- Full: 133 lbs
- Queen: 143 lbs
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans.
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- Eco-friendly construction includes the use of only CertiPUR-US® certified foams in our mattresses and upholstery. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Our foams contain up to 20% bio-based materials. 80% of the fiber wrap we used is made from recycled materials, as is half the steel used in both our coiled and sinuous springs. All polyurethane foam used in Ethan Allen furniture meets CertiPUR-US® standards.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >