You May Also Like
CARAItem# CARA$1,949.00 - $3,299.00$1,949.00 - $3,299.00
Serenity Firm Mattress
- Maximum firmness
- Full body surround provides an edge-to-edge sleep surface
- Non-flip mattress made of hypoallergenic fibers, foams, and cushioning
- Set includes kiln-dried wood foundation constructed from renewable resources
- To download our mattress dimensions, click here
Maximum firmness at a great value. Serenity Firm is a low-maintenance, non-flip mattress. The kiln-dried wood foundation is designed to complement and extend the life of the mattress; low profile and split foundations also available through your local design center.
Mattress and box spring orders that have entered the shipping process cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded.
Ethan Allen mattresses are held to rigorous quality specifications. Our products are designed to offer you the comfort and support you need for quality, restorative sleep.
- Do not place your sleep set near heaters or open flame; do not smoke in bed.
- Use a bed frame with enough support for your mattress size to ensure proper support and prevent sagging. Queen, King, and California King require additional center frame support.
- Top bunk beds and trundles require a lower height foundation than a standard box spring can provide; the Bunkie Board platform is designed specifically for these uses.
- Use your mattress with its coordinating box spring/foundation for proper support and full warranty coverage.
- Body impressions enhance your overall comfort level; up to 1½" deep is considered normal in any top quality mattress.
- Use proper size/depth sheets; sheets that are too small can bend the corners of the mattress.
- Use a mattress pad to keep your mattress fresh and to absorb perspiration and stains; a waterproof pad may be appropriate in some cases.
- To spot clean, blot with a mild detergent and water; do not saturate the surface. Do not use harsh chemicals or dry cleaning fluid; they may cause permanent damage.
- Vacuum the top of your mattress occasionally to remove dust that may have filtered through the mattress pad.
- Do not bend or fold the mattress more than 30°. Carry the mattress flat on its side to avoid damage.
- Rotate your sleep set regularly for added comfort and to extend the longevity of your mattress. All Ethan Allen mattresses are non-flip designs.
After one month, rotate the mattress and box spring/foundation end-to-end.
Repeat these rotations every three months thereafter; an easy way to remember this is to rotate your sleep set with the change of each season.
Questions about ordering?
Contact our client services department at 1.888.eahelp1 (1.888.324.3571)
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4:45pm est
Premier Home Delivery & UPS Shipping
What makes our in-home delivery hands down above the rest? Our skilled delivery team inspects and prepares each item before carefully assembling (when appropriate) and placing it in your home.
Delivery rates are based on the driving distance from the closest design center to your home and the total purchase amount.
|Premier Home Delivery Service Charge:|
We currently ship to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. We regret that we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses, or to international locations.
All orders are subject to review. Special services and remote location deliveries—such as island deliveries requiring ferry service—will be quoted and coordinated by our Internet Service Center professionals.
Home delivery is scheduled by appointment. Once your item(s) arrive at the Ethan Allen service location, a client services representative will call you to schedule your in-home delivery appointment.
Many items ship via UPS ground service. In-stock items should arrive at your home within 7 business days of receipt of your order. However, some items require additional handling time. If this applies to your item(s), it will be noted on the product detail page(s).
Once your order is placed, here’s what you can expect:
Items shipping via UPS:
When your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. We estimate that in-stock items will arrive at your home within 7 business days of receipt of your order. If you have any questions regarding the status of items shipped via UPS, please contact our Internet Service Center and a client services representative will be happy to assist you.
Items delivered via our Premier Home Delivery service:
When your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email that includes contact information for the Ethan Allen Service Center that will complete your in-home delivery.
If the original estimated delivery time frame changes, your local Design Center or our Internet Service Center will contact you to provide updated information. When your order arrives at our Service Center, a client services representative will contact you to schedule your in-home delivery appointment. If you have any questions regarding the status of your item(s), please contact your local Design Center or our Internet Service Center and a client services professional will be happy to assist you.
In-home delivery items are unpacked, inspected, and prepared prior to delivery and will be set up in your home. We regret that we cannot install electronic equipment in our furniture. Delivery time may be extended for remote locations more than 75 miles from a Design Center.
Measuring for your furniture delivery
Not sure? We’re here to help.
About our products
All pricing on our website is reflected in U.S. dollars.
Online purchase terms and conditions
Product warranty information