Fretwork Dhurrie Rug, NavyDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/default/shop-rugs-and-drapery-rugs-flat-woven/fretwork-dhurrie-rug%2C-navy/041205H.html
Item #: 041205H
In stock, ships UPS.
A bold navy and ivory palette and an exaggerated scale is all it took to modernize our classic Moorish fretwork design. As a kilim, it's woven to have a clean, flat surface. The side edges are finished in the background color, and the ends are rolled and stitched by hand.
- 100% Sardinian wool
- Made in India
- Hand-woven dhurrie
- Reversible for added wearability
- Also available in Black, Seafoam and Sand.
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend it's beauty, and to protect your floor.
- The use of our Comfort rug pad (049149) is recommended to preserve the rug's appearance and to prevent it from slipping. The pad should be about an inch smaller than the rug (not including the fringe area) so that the pad will not show.
- Vacuum lightly once a week. We recommend an upright vacuum with the beater bar raised to the highest setting. Also, vacuum underside of the rug where dirt can reside. Rotate rug periodically to ensure even wear, particularly in high traffic areas of the home. Avoid exposure to sunlight and/or heat.
- Blot up (do not rub) spills immediately with a clean white absorbent cloth, working the stain toward the center (rubbing can alter the rug's texture). Do not apply stain repellent treatments that contain silicone; they tend to accelerate soiling. For spot-cleaning methods, see care instructions in our use and care manual.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >