Elegant Old World roots are the foundation of the Pratt. The beautiful carved woodwork seen in the exposed feet, rails and arm panels speaks to nineteenth and twentieth century skilled artisanship. Loose, knife-edge back cushions lend a cozy, plush feel. Customize from an array of leathers and fabrics.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Two 20" welted pillows included
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Rope braid welting (shown) and fringe trim on pillows (shown) are available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 67"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 23"
- Arm height: 30"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable base.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.