Ah, Paris. This très chic collection has a certain je ne sais quoi. It might be the plush, comfortable formality. Then again, it could be the graceful rolled arms and sumptuous serpentine curves of the front rail silhouette. Whatever the case, one thing is for certain: this collection is sinuously and elegantly stylish. Customize from an array of upholstery choices.
- Loose welted back and seat cushion
- Two 17" welted pillows included
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Rope braid welting (shown) and fringe trim on pillows (shown) are available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area : 56"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 28"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable Front Legs.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY