Chic, comfortable, clean - the epitome of modern livability. A deep frame with a stylish, contemporary track arm, the Hudson is the solution to myriad seating conundrums. Offering endless possibilities for any sized living space. Choose from many cotton and cotton-blend fabrics; a slipcover will be custom-made for you.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Two 19" pillows included
- Single-seam plain slipcover over a muslin frame
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Stain-protected slipcovers are double-stitched for added strength; dry-clean only
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 74"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.