Classic creature comforts. That's what comes to mind with the Hartwell collection - a group composed of a sophisticated silhouette with timeless appeal. Off-the-floor styling and a camelback design merge with contemporary details like sleek arms and optional nailhead trim (available at Design Centers). And the best part? The Hartwell comes in leather an incredible juxtaposition of eighteenth century form and twenty-first century luxury that fits together flawlessly.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Two 23" welted pillows included
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
Interior seating area:
- 207252 62" Loveseat: 48”w × 21”d
- 207256 74" Sofa: 60”w × 21”d
- 207253 85" Sofa: 71”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 16”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22”
- Arm height: 31”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support