The Bennett offers the convenience of a sleeper and the charm of classic detail. Simple with style, it has a clean silhouette and open curving arms. Wonderfully versatile, it suits a wide variety of room settings.
- Welted back pillows
- Welted loose seat cushions
- Two 17" welted arm pillows
- Sleeper extends 92" from wall
- Queen size standard innerspring mattress (SM)
- Optional mattress selection available in Design Centers
- Available in leather at Design Centers
- Also available: In-Stock Bennett Queen Sleeper in Maxwell/Nutmeg or Cayman/Grain
- Mattress: 60"w × 75"l × 5 1/2"h
Frame features tubular construction for greater strength and visual appeal. Low profile side linkage places metal parts below the mattresses surface. Polypropylene deck that is helically suspended on three sides provides a more uniform support of sleeping surface. Double locking TV headrest supports your body when reading. Unit will not close with the headrest engaged. Tubular one-piece leg construction improves support in critical weight areas.
Queen size mattress features inner spring units which are oven tempered giving the units "memory" to retain their shape. The coil inner spring unit provides support to the body for a fulfilling nights' rest. The mattress features a top panel that is needle quilted with a plush polyester fiber providing extra comfort. The hypo allergenic insulator pad wraps the top and bottom of the innerspring unit, hugging the edges so it can never shift.