Meet the Richmond sectional. It has rich, hand-rubbed top grain leather and extra-deep seats for sink-in comfort. With bold box cushions and a traditional rolled arm, this sectional is classic, modern, and stylish in a very big way.
- Semi-attached welted back pillows
- Loose welted seat cushions
- Walnut finished legs
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 99"w × 46"d (left arm facing) × 79"w × 46"d (right arm facing)
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 27"
This Richmond sectional is composed of the following pieces:
- 727231 Richmond right-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 727235 Richmond square corner
- 727236 Richmond armless single cushion sofa
- 727232 Richmond left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.