Get classically clubby in leather or be creative with your choice of fabric. Either way, Kensington offers deep, lush, tilt-back comfort. A smartly rolled back makes this the perfect piece to float in a room, and its turned wood legs are thoughtfully carved like a tailor's thread spools. Pair it with the Kensington ottoman for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Attached welted back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Place 21" from wall
- Opens to 54"
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w × 22"d
- Seat back: 20"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support