Tend toward traditional style? You'll like the Cromwell recliner's classic details: leather upholstery, tufted back, rolled arms, and optional nailhead trim. Want furniture you can live in? You'll love Cromwell's smooth moves, from upright, to TV mode, to fully, blissfully reclined.
- Tight diamond-tufted back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Place 17" from wall
- Opens to 65"
- Also available in fabric
- Nailhead trim (shown) is available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 22"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support