Classic, inviting, and versatile, with the chameleonlike ability to fit in just about anywhere. Conor's rolled panel arms lend a traditional air. Dress these pieces up from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers and make them country chic or simply grand delightfully comfortable in any case and choose tapered feet for a tailored look or spool feet for a touch of tradition.
- Semi-attached back pillow
- Attached seat cushion
- Place 2" from wall
- Opens to 62"
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.