Classic, inviting, and versatile, our Quick Ship Conor recliner offers a relaxed traditional look with rolled panel arms and spool feet finished in a rich chocolate brown. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops in a deep brown top-grain leather with brass nailhead trim, Conor delivers timeless style and comfort that lasts.
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Cushion: -4 Comfort Soft Foam
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.