First-class seating. Bentley recliner is well-proportioned, simple, and comfortable. Its smooth rolled arms stand out in vivid contrast to the straight lines of its back. The effect is dynamic and smart. Tailor it with one of our hundreds of fabrics or leathers.
- Tight back
- Semi-attached seat cushion
- Place 13" from wall
- Opens to 61"
- Available in fabric in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 19"w x 23"d
- Seat Back: 20"h
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm Height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY