One good turn deserves another ... and another! The seductive Whitney chair features a subtle serpentine back, S-shaped rolled arms, and plump loose back pillows--plus deep seating--for a sensuous, inviting silhouette. Choose leather or fabric; nailhead trim is optional.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Whitney Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20” wide × 21” deep
- Seat back: 16” high
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21” high
- Arm height: 26” high
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.