Comfort is key in the generously scaled leather Whitfield. It's high tight back invites sinking in. Low English arms, a T-front cushion, and tapered legs complete the classic silhouette. It's customizable, so select from supple leathers or a wide array of fabrics to make it your own.
- Tight welted back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Whitfield Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w × 23"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 22"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support