Our Mason chair is a modern rendition of the classic slipper chair and offers a stylish seating solution anywhere space is at a premium. Its armless silhouette feels roomy and visually lends openness to a room design. For added comfort, the chair is finely upholstered and designed to sit slightly lower to the ground. Tapered wooden legs and generous proportions add a certain je ne sais quoi, making this chair a welcome addition to any room in the house.
- Armless slipper chair design
- Tight welted back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 26"w × 20"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- 26"w x 32"h x 31"d
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY