Inspired by the tried and true styling of a Louis XV chair, the Lucian is a cozy rendition for modern living with relaxation and comfort in mind. The soft, loose seat cushion fits snugly around the exposed wood arm. Carved serpentine base rails extend to the cabriole legs. Make it your own: Choose a whitewashed frame and relaxed tie-back slipcovers for beach-cottage friendly décor or a darker frame and textured upholstery for a more formal approach.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Double-welted body
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Ottoman available
- Available slipcovered
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 27"w x 24"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY