Get classically clubby in leather or be creative with your choice of fabric. Either way, Kensington offers a generous upholstery with deep, lush comfort. A smartly rolled chair back makes this the perfect piece to float in a room, and the turned wood legs of both the chair and the ottoman are thoughtfully carved like a tailor's thread spools.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushions
- Available in fabric in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support