Hyde and true. This stylish silhouette demands to be the center of attention in its utterly traditional simplicity. Smaller, compact proportions are perfectly suited for apartment or bungalow living. The arched, raised back, gently rolled arms, and warm brown spooled legs form a collection complementary to many lifestyles. Offered in a variety of custom fabrics and leathers.
- Double-needle stitched semi-attached back pillow
- Double-needle stitched loose seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Ottoman available
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.