Chic, comfortable, clean - the epitome of modern livability. A deep frame with a stylish, contemporary track arm, the Hudson is an easygoing yet stylish choice for everyday life. Choose from seventeen cotton and cotton-blend fabrics; a slipcover will be custom-made for you. Come in to a Design Center to see all slipcover color and pattern options, including solids and ticking stripes.
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Single-seam plain slipcover over a muslin frame
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Stain-protected slipcovers are double-stitched for added strength; dry-clean only
- Extra slipcovers are available for purchase in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY