Generous proportions were just the touch this traditional bergere needed to make it modern and keep it gracious. The updated chair's loose-pillow back and seat cushion are inviting and plush, and with the addition of the ottoman to rest your feet, there's no better seat in the house. Carved serpentine base rails extend to cabriole legs ending in scrolled feet. Customized upholstery and leather options available.
- Loose welted back pillow and seat cushions
- Double-welted body
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 29"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 21"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.