The Gibson chair makes a chic first impression -- over and over again. High sides, graceful curves, and tapered legs say sophistication. The meticulous cushioning and knife-edged back pillow say comfort. Make it your personal best by choosing from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Available in leather
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.