Easy chairs come and go--but the Conor in leather is an unparalleled classic that promises deep-seated comfort for years to come. With ample rolled arms, this traditional chair kicks any room up a very stylish notch. It's also available in fabric--with or without nailhead trim.
- Interior seating area: 21"w × 21"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY