We borrowed the simple and elegant lines of the Claudette chair from Louis XVI design. The refined, tapered legs with carved fluting complement the graceful arched and upholstered back. In the eighteenth century, the Claudette would have been a staple in English and French drawing rooms and bedrooms.
- Tight back and seat
- Double welted
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area : 22"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 27"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.