Modern comforts. Traditional influences. This small-scale club chair has a tight back and combines a classic overscaled T-cushion with contemporary track arms for a look that suits almost any décor. It's perfect in pairs, and it's a great complement to our Bennett, Arcata, and Retreat collections. Available in leather or fabric upholstery, with a button-tufted or smooth back and optional nailhead trim. Your choice cushion fill and leg finish. For the ultimate in relaxation, pair it with our Bryant ottoman.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Bryant Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w × 23"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support