Timeless and uncommonly versatile, Bennett is one of our most popular frames. The ample chair with track arms cuts a refined silhouette. It's available in hundreds of fabrics, many leathers, and in several configurations, so you can customize it to your heart's content. A matching ottoman is also available.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Also available: Bennett Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.