Comfort is here. The transitional Baldwin is smartly scaled to accommodate all heights. Choose to dress it up or down - skirted or unskirted, with a knife-edge cushion or a box cushion.
- Armless slipper chair design with tight back
- Semi-attached reversible seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 28"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY