Seat of power. This vintage club chair combines turn-of-the-twentieth-century styling with the generous seating and support you'd expect today. The Avery is notable for the grace of its lines, its rolled arms and back and cabriole legs. Available in hundreds of fabric and leather options.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Avery Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY