Doubly distinctive with two pedestals and two 20-inch leaves, the substantial Sanders steals the spotlight in any dining room or library.
Traditional, clean lines are complemented with a luxuriously rich mahogany finish (Cello). It’s made from agathis, a satiny, closed-grain wood used in crafting the cases of many fine instruments.
Sanders is also available with an embellished top and matched okoume crotch veneers banded with walnut inlay (Carrington). Although Sanders is also available sans gilding, the optional base trim and apron bead embellishment may be hard to resist.
- Crafted from top is primavera veneer, top edge and pedestal base is solid Agathus
- Opens to 116"l with two 20” aproned leaves, seats up to 10
- Double pedestal base with levelers
- Cello (393) finish features rich, smooth mahogany finished top
- Carrington (598 and 599) finish features an embellished top with walnut inlay borders
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY