Handcrafted in our American workshops. A classic. Ours is maple. It has a plank-effect top, a carefully hand-distressed finish, and a generous overhang for an authentic hand-hewn look. A wonderful focal point for a dining space in the country, the suburbs, or the city.
- Opens to 82"l × 38"w with one 20” aproned leaf, seat up to 8
- Planked top for authentic appearance
- Boldly turned farmhouse legs
- Combination finishes feature wood stain tabletop with painted apron and legs
- Also available in larger version: Miller 72” farmhouse table (336404)
- Additional premium Vintage finish options available at your local Design Center
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY