Heir to the regal throne. The Mitchell is a great way to soften the hard edges of a dining room, thanks to its camelback upholstered design and boxy skirt. A great option for the head of the table, or as accent chairs for extra seating. Available with or without nailhead trim in an impressive array of fabrics.
- Welted tight back
- Wetled attached seat
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY