Handcrafted in our North American workshops. An antiques-inspired piece that’s generously sized to accommodate today’s bodies in comfort. Distressed and finished by hand to suggest years of natural wear, the solid maple counter stool features a classic spindle and hoop-back design, making it an example of quintessential American country style.
- Crafted from Solid Beech
- Traditional spindle back rest
- Swivel seat
- Seat height 26"
- Metal footrest (antique brass for all finishes except Charcoal. Charcoal features a black metal footrest)
- Additional premium vintage finishes are available for order in Design Centers
- Made in Honduras to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY