20" White Sunburst MirrorDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/default/shop-decor-mirrors-mirrors/20%22-white-sunburst-mirror/074062.html
Item #: 074062
Dimensions: 20" dia.
In stock, ships UPS.
French King Louis XIV called himself the “Sun King”—giver of light around which courtly life revolved. He was a great (if not modest) patron of the arts as well as France’s longest ruling king, and over time, the sunburst become a symbol of his reign. Our sunburst mirror is cast from an antique and finished in a high-gloss white to give it modern appeal.
- Made of cast composite
- High gloss white finish
- Clear mirror glass
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Item weight: 2 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 6 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Dust frames with a soft, non-abrasive cloth dampened with water
- Clean glass with a soft, non-abrasive cloth and ammonia-based cleaner
- Avoid using excessive amounts of cleaner to prevent damage to matting
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >