Decorative HornDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/default/shop-clearance-decor-decorative-accents/decorative-horn/439910.html
Item #: 439910
Dimensions: 5.75" sq. x 19"h (approximate)
In stock, ships UPS.
Water buffalo are indispensible to farm life throughout Asia, where these domesticated draft animals number well over a hundred million. With their immense strength and surefootedness, they're often used to till fields and rice paddies, earning them the nickname "the tractors of the East." Local artisans collect the horns for use in handcrafted pieces like this one. Each horn, affixed to its polished nickel-finished steel base, is unique.
- Real water buffalo horn, each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Horn is naturally shed
- Polished nickel-finished steel base
- Overall size listed is approximate
- Because of the natural aspect of this sculpture, variations in size, coloration, and shape are to be expected
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >