You May Also Like
BELLAItem# BELLA$1,949.00 - $3,299.00$1,949.00 - $3,299.00
Serenity Plush Mattress
- Mid-range softness
- Full body surround provides an edge-to-edge sleep surface
- Non-flip mattress made of hypoallergenic fibers, foams, and cushioning
- Set includes kiln-dried wood foundation constructed from renewable resources
- To download our mattress dimensions, click here
Mid-range softness at a great value. Serenity Plush is a low-maintenance, non-flip mattress. The kiln-dried wood foundation is designed to complement and extend the life of the mattress; low profile and split foundations also available through your local design center. Plus, we’ll remove your current mattress for free.
- Do not place your sleep set near heaters or open flame; do not smoke in bed.
- Use a bed frame with enough support for your mattress size to ensure proper support and prevent sagging. Queen, King, and California King require additional center frame support.
- Top bunk beds and trundles require a lower height foundation than a standard box spring can provide; the Bunkie Board platform is designed specifically for these uses.
- Use your mattress with its coordinating box spring/foundation for proper support and full warranty coverage.
- Body impressions enhance your overall comfort level; up to 1½" deep is considered normal in any top quality mattress.
- Use proper size/depth sheets; sheets that are too small can bend the corners of the mattress.
- Use a mattress pad to keep your mattress fresh and to absorb perspiration and stains; a waterproof pad may be appropriate in some cases.
- To spot clean, blot with a mild detergent and water; do not saturate the surface. Do not use harsh chemicals or dry cleaning fluid; they may cause permanent damage.
- Vacuum the top of your mattress occasionally to remove dust that may have filtered through the mattress pad.
- Do not bend or fold the mattress more than 30°. Carry the mattress flat on its side to avoid damage.
- Rotate your sleep set regularly for added comfort and to extend the longevity of your mattress. All Ethan Allen mattresses are non-flip designs.
After one month, rotate the mattress and box spring/foundation end-to-end.
Repeat these rotations every three months thereafter; an easy way to remember this is to rotate your sleep set with the change of each season.
Learn about our free design service
The well-designed home. That’s our job. The undivided attention of design pros. A whole team. Experts in style, room-planning, custom, textiles, color, accessorizing: working in design centers, online, and at your place to make your home fabulous. It’s on the house. Extra service and advice. We can help as little or as much as you like.sm You’ll see. And, we’ll create a plan that meets your goals and budget…and when you’re ready, we’ll bring it to life.find out more